More and more firms are presenting cosmetic products that follow the line of masks. Why? Because it has been more than proven that these specific treatments provide spectacular effects in a matter of minutes and that, if you also maintain regular use, the results in hydration and beauty will be permanent. In addition, as they do not exclude your usual treatments but are added to them as an extra in skin care, they are very useful whatever the particularities of your case.
Are all masks the same?Of course not, and this will be the first point to take into account when purchasing one of these treatments. The great thing about the masks is that there are as many varieties as skin types and goals that are intended to be achieved. Among the most common options in skin masks we can highlight:
- Masks for blemished skin : their objective is to unify the skin tone through active principles that act directly on everything that affects its pigmentation.
- Masks for dry skin : they are the ideal solution for all those skins that need extra hydration at a specific moment of their usual treatment.
- Masks for irritated and sensitive skin : when hives and redness have settled on your face, you need to use a cosmetic product that soothes the skin and returns it to normal.
- Masks for acne skin : they are ideal for calming and purifying those skins that are more prone to the appearance of pimples and impurities.
- Masks for photo-aged skin : the ideal complement for anti-aging treatments and to prevent the appearance of the signs of aging. They hydrate, illuminate and are rich in vitamins and antioxidants.