Cleansers and makeup removers
Although you use quality makeup products in your day-to-day life, cleaning before you go to bed is important. Cleaning the skin is also a basic step in beauty routines and make-up removal products help you to carry it out in the most effective way so that your face looks so healthy and beautiful whether with or without makeup.
Spend a few minutes cleansing your face with makeup removersAt the end of a hard day's work, the least you want is to stand for a long time in front of the mirror to get rid of your makeup. But although it is a mandatory routine in the care of your face, it does not have to be a tedious procedure if you use the necessary resources. The fundamental problem with makeup remover cleaning is that the right products are not always used. This causes the skin to suffer with the constant use of cottons and wipes that do not favor the deep removal of makeup residues. Is there a way to avoid this and leave your face glowing in just a couple of minutes? Of course: the cleansing and makeup remover products that you will find in this catalog.
What is the proper way to perform a make-up remover facial?Once you have learned how to do your makeup removal routine, it will be a piece of cake! There are different types of products on the market that will help you to free your pores from these cosmetic filters and from all those dirt particles that the skin has accumulated throughout the day. Take into account the tricks that we show you below, you will prevent your skin from feeling asphyxiated, you will remedy skin hypersensitivity and you will avoid premature oxidation of the skin of the face. Pay attention to these tips and get to work:
- The correct way to do a make-up remover cleaning is from the inside of the face to the outside, since this will promote the firming of the skin.
- Forget about tap water. It is better to use products such as micellar water, which, in addition to helping to clean the pores, provides a much more pleasant sensation on the skin.
- Use a make-up remover lotion and spread it on the skin with clean hands and gently, with a gentle massage. To remove it, use facial wipes and always go over the face without pressing.
- Double cleaning is essential. It will hardly take you a minute more, but with that second pass you manage to remove the smallest remains of dirt and dead cells.
- If you have sensitive skin, use a specific product to remove make-up from the eye area. This skin is especially delicate.
- Apply a toner at the end of the process and let it air dry. The tonic is responsible for balancing the skin and letting it prepare so that it can later better absorb the components of the products that you use in your daily hydration routines.