The term “facialist” is still a neologism without a gap in the RAE’s terminology but widely accepted and recognized in today’s society. It designates those beauticians who specialize in beautifying a face without going through the operating room. From Lostao we tell you why it is so important to place your trust in a recognized professional for skin care.
The training and study that we, the facialists, carry out allows us to know the importance of the body as a whole, analyzing in depth the role that the skin plays in the general well-being.
Put your skin care in the hands of specialized professionals
One of the issues that skin care therapists must consider is treatment therapies. These are professional technologies that will benefit the skin, the different types or methods that can be applied, and even deciding when the time is right to apply these treatments, as time is very important.
In addition to the technical aspect of the study, a large percentage of the training is learned from practical experience. Over the years, a facialist will see everything. There are as many different skin types and concerns as there are people in the world, and the most valuable experience you can gain is inside the treatment booth when we are in direct contact with the client.
This experience, combined with the use of modern technologies, the most advanced cosmetic products and appropriate massage techniques, means that skin care is at a much more developed stage and that every day there are more people who want to enter the world of beauty.
According to the National Association of Perfumery and Cosmetics, there are around 40,000 establishments dedicated to aesthetics in our country, but only a select group are called facialists.
Our work goes beyond simple care. We dedicate all our efforts to tailoring the specific treatment an individual needs to the skin, using a wide variety of sophisticated techniques to treat the skin accurately and effectively.
Make your own beauty routine
Just as it is important to perform regular in-cabin facials to enhance and correct your skin, it is equally essential to continue your own skin care routine at home. Combining both experiences will give you amazing results and ensure that your skin is perfectly treated.
Here is our advice to get the best out of your skin, following little tips that will make it worth the effort with verifiable results:
- Massage your skin. It is essential to sustain this part of your daily routine, because it increases blood flow by nourishing the skin and stimulating its detoxification. Valmont’s Prime 24 hour es ideal para lograr una hidratación intensa durante todo el día.
- Apply a serum in the morning and at night. These products have a higher concentration of active ingredients that generate a better penetration in the dermis.
- Weekly Masks. We all have a face mask in the back of our closet. Probably more! Don’t just use them on special occasions. Make this tip a habit to beautify and care for your skin. Boutijour Snow Lotus Lifitng Mask stands out and meets expectations.
- Neck and cleavage. Don’t forget to treat this area of your face, no matter how old you are. Even if you are young it is important to pay attention if you do not want to regret after the age of 45. Natura Bissé‘s Tensolift Neck Cream is a perfect product.
- Get a facial. I’m serious, we assure you they make a difference. Ideally we suggest you do it every 4-8 weeks or at least 4 times a year with the change of season. As a starting point, why don’t you try our Technological Cure treatment? Leave it in our hands to obtain exceptional results for your skin.
We are specialists in the world of beauty. We know how to help you. Visit our online store to access all the cosmetic products we have for you.